Saturday 31 December 2011

So long 2011!

I only started this blog at the beginning of December but I am really enjoying it so far. Thank you to the lovely people that commented on a couple of my posts - it made my day :) 

rhino

So this is the part where I make my resolutions yes? Ok here it goes:

1. Take care of my face: Quite a shallow first one, but it is still suffering from my year of working in retail and is rather scary to look at without makeup so I think it is necessary. It's the only one I've got and I'll be 24 (what I count as the beginning of the mid twenties!) in 2012 so I will follow my mums advice and take care of it. Why hello there angels on bare skin

2. Take my shops Random Quirks and Toast Rack to new heights. More fairs, more action and generally put some more effort into them. They do quite well when I actually list stuff but I have quite a lazy nature so they could be doing a whole lot better. This will hopefully include getting the Random Quirks website up and running finally. 

3. Save money. I am currently in a very comfortable financial position now that I have a career job and I still live with friends so my rent is super low. I plan on moving in the summer so I will have less money as I will be paying more. Therefore I must start putting more money into my savings now. Plus I'd finally be free to buy cute homeware stuff so that needs cash!

4. Keep blogging regularly. I am really enjoying this and am not going to stop now :) It's a great way to document my life as I don't have the best memory ha ha. Plus its a great outlet for all my fashion thoughts etc.

5. See more, do more. Take photos! Try new and different things. Just what it says on the tin. I want to see now places, try new things. And of course that includes food! In 2011 I tried snails for the first time (not so bad if you don't think about the fact that they are snails) and for 2012 would like to try something equally as weird, though maybe less gross!

What are your 2012 resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment