Tuesday 6 December 2011

Number One


Welcome. 

IMG_0355

This will be my space to natter on about things I don’t really have anyone to talk to about: fashion. Among other things I love like travel, film, food, books, photography etc will also be included. Fashion will be my main gig though I reckon. As I said, when I have a fashion query or just want to squee about something I’ve just bought or seen  - I don’t really know who to tell. My friends are the people who I embrace my geeky side with: Harry Potter (do not dis or I will stupefy you with my wand that I totally bought from the wwohp), board games and shiz like that, but not fashion.

Anyway, I’m off the subject. This will be my creative outlet that I can just talk about the things that I love whether people are reading or not. Would be great if you could read, but that’s not my main objective of this blog. It will be a place that I can empty my brain – not as disgusting as it sounds I promise!

So next time, who knows what I’ll be rambling on about be it some pretty shoes or something weird I saw and had to get a picture of (like when I saw a load of jelly cubes stuck to a car – true story).

No comments:

Post a Comment