Sunday 18 December 2011

My week 2

It's been a cold week! As of today, it's one week before Christmas and I can't wait! Next saturday I'll be driving home and spending a few days with the family :) But, first of all - this week:

IMG_0454

This is George. He lives on my desk at work. I got him on holiday in "Japan" at Disney's Epcot and he stands for success. Two days later, I got offered my full time career job. The bf reckons he's lucky and I think so too.

IMG_0455

It was the bf's 24th birthday this week and how cool is this cake that his housemate made? Polka dots!

IMG_0456

The ultimate action shot of him blowing out his candles.

IMG_0457
Really hard to get a pic, but here's the best I could get of the falling snow that was going all day while I was at work. Please don't let me get snowed out!

IMG_0458

I went to the Trafford centre on wednesday to get the last of my christmas presents and managed all but one, as well as this lovely stash for myself. It was pay day. Nail varnish binge anyone? Also, I may have bought the zara skull tee from my top ten week 1 :)

IMG_0460

My computer at work is rather slow so I may have gotten a bit frustrated and drawn an angry little bird. I name him Artie. 

How was your week? Are you looking forward to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment