Sunday 11 December 2011

My week

I love looking at other people's week in photos so I am attempting to do one of my own. Check it out:

IMG_0396

As a present to myself, I bought the Harry Potter box set which is the DVD and Blue-ray copies of all 8 films! It is so beautiful! I don't have a blue ray player as of yet, but I do plan on getting one when I have my own place next year. It's an investment I like to think, so I will never have to buy another Harry Potter film ever again :)

IMG_0405

When I first saw this chocolate that came out of my Hello Kitty advent calendar, my first thought was Darth Vader. I'm such a geek. I didn't actually figure out that it was actually a shepherd until lunchtime at work. In my defence, my bf also thought Darth Vader. At least we have each other!

IMG_0421

Mince pie ice cream! I loved the flavour and the pastry bits but was not a fan of the mince pie filling that was in there too. Was quite bitty if that makes any sense. The actual ice cream had enough of the mince pie flavour for me. Any one else tried this?

IMG_0425

My beautiful skirt that I love. Stood out a bit in the office (especially since I was wearing teal blue tights as well) but I don't care :)

IMG_0429

Went for the staff Christmas do to Akbar's indian restaurant in Castlefield in the centre of Manchester which I highly recommend. It was amazing. Check out the size of the naan bread!

IMG_0431

We then went to Duke's which is also in Castlefield. I've never been out in Castlefield but it was a good night. I loved the look of the bar at Dukes and it was all decorated for Christmas :)

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. That naan looks huge and yummy :-D

    I like mince pies... but mince pie ice cream? I am not sure about that!!!!!

    I love your skirt too!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete