Monday 19 December 2011

Funky tights make me smile

I give you another outfit post. With kinda bad pics. I did the best I could with the space available in my house share, giving that there are no full length mirrors (a crime!) and I would have fallen on my ass outside on the ice rink that is our street. Anyway, enough excuses, just take a look at what I wore to work:

IMG_0407

Oh yes, I'm still headless, bwahahaha.

IMG_0408

Unfortunately ripped a hole in these later on. I has a sad.

IMG_0413

My favourite work shoes. 

Dress: Dorothy Perkins, a bargainous £12 in the sale
Belt: Primark, 50p in sale
Tights: Accessorize, £4 in sale
Shoes: New Look £24.99 originally I think but I bought them while I worked there so 50% off. Huzzah!

I name this outfit, the bargain outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment