Friday 30 December 2011

Outfit post: Christmas Day!

Did everyone have a good Christmas? I did! Here is what I wore Christmas Day.

IMG_0479

I miss having a full length mirror. Wish this one would fit in my room back in Manchester.


IMG_0474

50p - Bargain!


IMG_0476


IMG_0478



IMG_0481

Hairband: Primark
Dress: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize
Ring: Accessorize
Tights: Primark
Shoes: New Look (random fact - they are called Past. I used to work on the shoe department up until a couple of months ago!)
Nails: Models Own - Juicy Jules

I love the print on this dress! And the sparklyness of my nail varnish appeals to my magpie within. I definitely recommend it - just be sure to give it at least a couple of coats. The necklace I originally saw on Charlene from Dainty Dresses. As soon as I saw it I had to have it. 

What did you wear?

3 comments:

  1. Fab outfit, I especially love the headband. And for only 50p? Brilliant! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress, did you buy it recently?

    littlevelvetdresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I bought the dress a few months ago as soon as it came into stock. It's not on the website anymore so I doubt they still have it - but I could be wrong, I'm not a fan of new look's website.

    ReplyDelete