Thursday 8 December 2011

Nails, nails, nails


I never used to consider myself a fan of nail varnish, but my mind has been changed in the last year. I think it’s because working in retail killed my hands and nails. I looked forward to getting an office job where I could paint my nails and not have them be destroyed by unpacking shoes.

I want to try loads of colours! Currently, my favourite is Models Own Purple Ash. It looks nice with my skin tone and purple is my favourite colour. Also, I wore it on my two-week holiday and it lasted the entire time.  I would definitely recommend it. Check out the cheeky polka dots!

IMG_0168

I have started a tradition with my new job and I paint my nails a different colour every sunday. It's a really nice feeling to not have to worry about them being ruined anymore.


Screen Shot 2011-12-06 at 20.03.48

On my want list is Topshop’s Gyspy nights – I’ve heard great things, but it’s out of stock on their website. I has a sad. I’m hoping that’s only on there that it’s sold out. If not, anyone know a similar one I can try?

No comments:

Post a Comment