Story of my life – I seem to get motivation at completely the wrong times. Like at work or when I’m trying to sleep. Back in my student days if I was feeling crafty I could just stay up all night and make something start to finish. But being a grown up means you have to go to work in the morning.
Recently I've been getting inspired at work to blog but by the time I get home, my energy is gone. It's really frustrating. Though I have to admit, this BEDM task is making me sit down when I get home and blog which is helping. I do like a good challenge.
My Motivation Tips
- Surround yourself with inspiring things. I use a Pinterest board to look at for when I'm feeling uninspired.
- Keep a notebook or your phone handy for those great ideas of yours - I use Evernote on my iPhone.
- Challenge yourself! It gives you something to reach for and keeps you fighting to keep up - it works for me anyway.
My Motivation Goals:
- I'm going to see this BEDM challenge through to the end
- Once I move next week, I'm going to use my new commute to my benefit and get blog stuff done on the train.
- Schedule & draft more blog posts in advance when I am inspired so when I'm not I can just click publish.
How do you stay inspired?