Saturday 24 May 2014

#BEDM DAY 24: Healthy Living

Since October last year, I can finally say that I am living a healthier lifestyle then in the past. Not just attempting, actually living it. Eating better and doing more exercise that doesn't involve a gym (I use the gym of life people) has made me achieve things I never thought I'd be able to achieve. 

One of the healthier aspects of Topher and I's new lifestyle is walking. Yes, we are training for the London to Brighton trek but I definitely want to keep walking after the challenge is over. A couple of weeks ago in our last weekend living in London, we drove to Hampstead Heath to introduce ourselves to walking up hills. What a beautiful place! It really does feel like being in the countryside until as I said in a previous post you can hear sirens.

IMG_4593

IMG_4599

IMG_4601

IMG_4605
Bunny!

IMG_4608

IMG_4609 - Version 2

IMG_4614

IMG_4616
Cheeky selfie

How do you stay healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment