I always rocked a lot of polka dots
As much as I like being an adult, there are definitely some great things about childhood. Here's a few things that came to mind in no particular order.
· School trips
· The last day of term & summer holidays
· Being proud of my extensive cuddly toy collection
· Generally not having to worry about everything – no bills or anything
· Being taken care of by my parents
· Riding my bike everywhere
· I hate to say this, but school. Since I left, I’ve grown to appreciate learning.
· Late nights (like 8.30, when it was getting dark) of playing in the street with friends
· Birthday parties – especially the ones at the activity centres with the ball pits
· Christmas – that pure excitement and not being able to sleep
· Not worrying how I looked
Yep I was definitely a weird kid.
What were the best things about your childhood?