Wednesday 7 May 2014

#BEDM Day 7: Gadgets

So I could rattle on about how great my iPhone and iPad are but thats pretty boring so I'm using my imagination and listing my ideal gadgets that either don't exist yet or aren't widely available.

1. Beam me up Scottie! Who else would love a teleporter?

65ba2b66594ff236af2e39fc1449a843

Imagine how cool it would be to just teleport across the world in the blink of an eye. It would save so much time! Ever since I saw this on Star Trek as a child, I wanted someone to invent one.

2. Cher's from Clueless's wardrobe. 

1ed1b96f802f5bad7f88231d7aa2ff79


How many times do you forget what's in your wardrobe? I do all the time. It would be amazing to be able to check what you have and what looks good both together and on you at the drop of a hat. 

Though I hear that there are a few apps out there that are trying to replicate this idea so watch this space. 

3. Bernard's watch

0df6289008d583496a7ecc2ae1827a91

Anyone remember this program? Now this is something that will never be invented but I always really wished someone would when I was a kid. For those that haven't seen the show, this boy called Bernard has a watch that could pause time. Anyone who feels like there aren't enough hours in the day would love one of these! Ah well, I'll keep dreaming. 

4. Waterproof mp3 player

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 18.46.17

I know that these already exist but you don't see them around too much. These one's here are available on Amazon and are £60 which isn't actually that bad. I love to swim but it would be so much more fun being able to listen to music at the same time. I need music when I exercise, how about you?

To tell you the truth though, I had a bit of a hard time thinking of gadgets that don't exist yet. Me and the bf were both stumped after teleporter. It makes you appreciate just how cushy our 21st century lives are. 

What gadget would you invent if you could?

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting on those hover boards we were promised in Back to the Future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too right! It's 2015 next year so we are due them! :) x

      Delete