Saturday 3 May 2014

#BEDM DAY 3: Weekend Morning Routine

I always look forward to the weekend. But who doesn't right? Though I have to admit the following is very true in my case:

Expectation:

IMG_4527

Reality:

IMG_4541

Of course being an “adult” (only loosely using the terminology there), there is always something that needs to be done on the weekend since most of your time tends to be stuck at a desk Monday to Friday.  I have become one of those people. Sigh, farewell lie-in – rain check to next week, yeah?

So today, I was up in Peterborough looking at my new flat. It’s as nice as it looks in the photos thank god! Generally, my Saturdays are spent waking up early for Slimming World and having a laugh at the meeting. Then its food shop and time to chill. Then Sundays have recently been spent training for our 60 mile charity hike. Though it’s very rewarding, I find myself craving a good lie in!

So this weekend is another bank holiday – we are getting spoiled aren’t we? I plan on having a big lie in then maybe going to central to look at some shops. I miss looking at clothes – even if I don’t buy anything I just want to look. We shall see.

How do you spend your weekends?


No comments:

Post a Comment