Monday 3 September 2012

Food and drink market

While I was in Newark last weekend, there was a festival going on in the town which included a food and drink market. 

DSC06749


DSC06750

DSC06751

DSC06752

DSC06755

DSC06757

DSC06758

DSC06761

DSC06763

DSC06764 (1)

DSC06767

DSC06768

I love that there was bunting and union flags still up in town. And it was such a pretty day so we went for a walk around town after we looked at the market. 

I hated living here as a teenager but I've grown to like coming back to visit. I can appreciate the beauty of the place now that I'm an adult. That and I can drive now! 

Do you like your home town?

6 comments:

  1. Newark looks beautiful. I hated my home town as a teenager because it's so small but now I've returned after living else where and I love it's charm so much more than I love big cities. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beautiful weather definitely helped with the prettiness. Funny isn't it how you appreciate something more when you don't have to see it all the time, lol :) x

      Delete
  2. I love Uk so much. So many nice scenery and beautiful places to visit.
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There definitely are so many - I need to take another road trip :) x

      Delete
  3. very nice photos! those cake pops look delicious :)
    My hometown is Toronto - although I want to (plan to) move away from here someday soon, I will always love this city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wish I'd bought one now! Toronto is an awesome city - I went when I was 16 during autumn and it was really pretty - lucky you! :) x

      Delete