Saturday 15 September 2012

Finds of Vintage Village

So I said I would post what I spent my pennies on at last weeks Vintage Village, but I didn't mean to post this late I promise! Take a looksie:

DSC07095

You cannot say no to a dress that both fits perfectly and has a price that is single digits! £8! Definitely a dress for India I think as it is going to be too cold here soon. 

DSC07100

DSC07101

DSC07103

This suitcase was only £8 as well so I couldn't say no. I love the colour, the fact that all of Toast Rack's shoes and handbags can fit in it and that it has the information of it's previous owner inside. This is what vintage is all about. Good to know it's a northern suitcase ha ha. 

DSC07107

DSC07109

I wouldn't have spotted this is it weren't for Claire pointing out the box full of small jewellery boxes for 50p. I died when I found this. Definitely one for the table display. I just love it's colour and the fact that it kind of looks like a hat. 

DSC07112

DSC07113

DSC07114

DSC07116

This 1950s jewellery box was also only a fiver. I couldn't believe it. Another one for the table display and it matches the tin above!

DSC07119

DSC07120

DSC07121

DSC07123

And finally, this bowl was only £2. The colour, the detail, the size - I just loved everything about it. Debating whether to use it as display but I think my table is getting quite crowded now so I'm currently using it as a fruit bowl. 

Have you found any bargains recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment