Wednesday 26 September 2012

Decorative Fair

Well this fair certainly didn't disappoint. Though I had no helpers with me, i had two hours to set up and within 30 seconds of rolling my rail into the hall another trader stopped me and bought my grandmother's fur stole from me.It was a great start and even better, she bought it for herself so I know it's gone to a good home.

I didn't bring my nice camera with me but managed to snap a few photos on my phone.

IMG_2527

IMG_2528

IMG_2529

IMG_2530

IMG_2535

IMG_2536

IMG_2537

IMG_2538

IMG_2539

IMG_2540

The only downside was that since I was on my own, I didn't get to wander around and look at other stalls. But I guess that's a good thing as I didn't eat into my profit by buying stuff! Which I totally would have done. 

Bring on the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment