Wednesday 1 February 2012

Resolution roundup: January

So how did everyone's January go? I'd like to actually keep track of my resolutions this year so I'm going to keep track of them here. I originally posted them here.

1. Take care of my face.
 I think I've done really well so far. I haven't missed a day in my skincare routine which makes this the longest time I've actually followed one without missing a day. Even after a night out. Though there hasn't really been a difference on my face, I'm going to keep at it. Maybe I'll adapt my routine a bit. Fingers crossed for next month.

2. Take my shops Random Quirks and Toast Rack to new heights.
 Well I've been working hard on both shops and have been getting sales. I took part in a craft and vintage fair and have bought all my new supplies for S/S 12. The biggest development is the Random Quirks website which is being created by my big brother. It is looking great so far and I can't wait to see what it looks like when he's finished. More big plans for February are on the way!

3. Save money. 
I have been successfully putting money aside in both my savings and an extra account for when I eventually move in with the bf. See, 2 accounts for my long term and short term goals - aren't I grown up? 

4. Keep blogging regularly 
I reckon I've been doing pretty well. 16 blog posts in January is not bad at all. And I managed 6 posts on my other blog for my shops. Carrying on!

5. See more, do more. Take photos! Try new and different things. 
Have been trying to do things on my to do list and documenting them with pics. Managed to go to the science museum, see my mum and brother, go on an impromptu night out, cinema, buffets, and generally chill with the bf and friends. I have more plans for February including a surprise for you. On Monday I may be blogging from a random place in the world. But where? This was very last minute as I found out I have 6 days holiday. How to use them? You'll see...

Right, that's a lot of text. Here's a pic of the shoe on my shoe calendar today. 


IMG_0649

How costumey! Reminds me of a masquerade ball or something like that. 

So, how have your resolutions been going?

No comments:

Post a Comment