Wednesday 15 February 2012

Someone take me to Birmingham please?

I want to go to Forever 21. I didn't get much time in the store in Florida so I would really like to spend some time in one of the UK ones. Unfortunately for me the closest one is in Birmingham. If you've been, what did you think?

forever21

For now, I'll just settle for browsing the website. Look what I found!


Screen Shot 2012-02-15 at 19.06.04



00036597-02
Reminds me of the aztec trend and will go with everything.
00039534-01
Love the leather detail on this bag - looks like a decent size too.

forever-21-interior-1275554625

How pretty are their shops? I wish I could have taken photos in the store I was in.
11408340-02
Ideal for a subtle take on the nautical trend.

Screen Shot 2012-02-15 at 19.13.15


I couldn't find this on the UK website, but saw it in the store in Florida. How funny is it? I love Clueless!

Screen Shot 2012-02-15 at 19.32.35


If only this dress had straps. So pretty.

Have you ever found anything cool in Forever 21?

Disclaimer: I have not been asked to write this review - I just like Forever 21!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I was near a Forever 21 too. That clueless top is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret not buying it now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Clueless top is so right and yet so wrong...brilliant! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I think it was the wrong bit that stopped me ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post really makes me want to go shopping! Nearest F21 is about 5min drive away - after a lifetime of no f21 I have to really restrict myself to not shop there or I know I'd go wild!!!

    Film was good thank you for asking, I love Denzel though so...! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, I'm glad I don't work in town anymore! Glad it was a good film, I saw the trailer and want to see it :) xx

    ReplyDelete