Friday 24 February 2012

Top 10: Week 4

What I've been coveting this week.

topten


Let me know what you think of the slight difference in the picture from my usual top 10s - just trying to broaden my horizons in the world of Photoshop. 

A couple of wishful thinking items on there this week. Like I don't even own an iPad (but it matches my blog!), and it's still a bit too cold to be wearing some of those but oh well. I'm not usually a fan of jelly shoes but this pair from accessorise look both comfy and cute! Please release these in some other colours Accessorize - the pale pink is way too girly for me. A turquoise would be amazing. 

The necklace and shirt are for my rock chick side - I've got a clothing split personality don't you know! The pale blue bag is mainly for you girlies out there who are craving the pastels. I don't think I can wear pastels - they don't really suit me so I just stick to bright turquoise and berry colours for spring. 

What have you been drooling over this week?

3 comments:

  1. I need to check out modcloth, have heard lots of good things about them recently but i never remember to visit their site - i will do that right now. Thanks so much for comment on my blog, I'll let everyone know how i get on with Liz Earle skin care products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spike collar necklace from Topshop looks amazing!

    I am doing a big jewellery giveaway on my blog, feel free to enter

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely things! I have given you a Blog Award!xx

    ReplyDelete