Tuesday 17 April 2012

Top Ten: Week 6

Another week, another top ten. The bf reckons you could get away with wearing all of this at once. I'm not convinced. 


TOPTEN


I always feel a bit funny now when searching for bags for my top ten posts. Kind of like I'm cheating on my Alexa. This suede and leather bag looks perfect for spring. It would brighten up any outfit. Plus, it's a good way of pastel shy people (i.e. me) to follow the trend without literally wearing it. I like pastels on other people, but they just don't look right on me. 

I really don't know what it is with me and chevrons at the moment. They seem to have been subtly showing up everywhere ever since I made them my blog's background. I am loving them though. And speaking of patterns, how cool is this Miss Selfridge maxi? I only wish it had two straps - being a big chested lady (*giggles*) I really need two. I don't like having to rely on using clear bra straps, I gave up on them years ago. Ah well.

Have you seen anything nice this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment