Tuesday 17 February 2015

Top picks #13

TOP PICKS
My love of monochrome blouses has not waned.

2. Brooch, £2.57 – Les Yellow Citrons @ Etsy 

This brooch is adorable!


I burn, I pine, I perish. That is all.


I love this print!


So simple, but so cute.

This dress isn’t normally the shape I would go for but I can’t resist the lace detail. Warehouse please make a full skirted version of this!

These look like something out of Kate Spade. Definitely more budget friendly though!

Another monochrome blouse - paired together with my heart print obsession. 

I desperately need a pair of black flats to replace my ones that died during the winter. These look perfect and come in different colours.

George have really stepped up their homeware game recently. I’ve fallen in love with multiple sets of bedding on their website. And this one in particular may be on it’s way to me as we speak.

What are your top picks this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment