Monday 16 February 2015

All that glitters is gold

IMG_1117

As I mentioned in my previous post nail envy it's been a while since I painted my nails. Well last week I finally got back into the swing of it by painting them white with a layer of gold glitter. Both nail varnish's are Models Own - Snow white and Gold Finger.  

IMG_1113

 I love the way it catches the light and am dying to try this same style with a multi-colour glitter for a confetti effect. 

Screen Shot 2015-03-06 at 19.10.54


My original plan was to have white with large gold polka dots (not unlike my current blog background) but I realized this wasn’t meant to be as I only have gold glitter polish. A design like that would require a consistent colour which I could only get from Gold Rush in the Models Own range. Another time.

IMG_1114

What fun things have you painted on your nails recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment