Monday 2 February 2015

Outfit Post: Spring is on the way with Jacamo

*Post in collaboration with Jacamo - all opinions are our own.

DSC03575
Jacket: Jacamo, Jeans: , Trainers: Converse

When shooting these photos I couldn't help but have the Flight of the Concords lyric in my head, "you could be a part time model". Topher doesn't really think of himself as photogenic and any time I get him in front of a camera, he tends to play the fool. But I think I got lucky today as I got some decent shots out of him where he isn't pouting or gurning (not including this one!)
DSC03585



DSC03572

Those who have heard of Jacamo know it as a reliable menswear brand that caters to the plus size market. Personally, though Topher and I had both heard of Jacamo we had no idea that they also stock regular mens sizes as well. This is great as I think there should be more menswear retailers available on the high street.

DSC03581

For someone who prefers more muted colours, this jacket fits in great with Topher's wardrobe. One of his specifications with coats is that they need to have a hood. Otherwise they anger him (but most things do). It's lightweight fabric makes it ideal for spring and for that awkward in between weather phase between seasons.

DSC03583

DSC03588

What Topher thinks: "It was light, comfortable and isn't too loud which appeals to me as I'm not a massive fan of colour. My mates usually mock me when I wear something new but this time not a word. I liked the fact that the bottom of the coat could be adjusted to be tighter so it could keep the wind out and the hood was big enough to cover my big hair. "

DSC03589

Be sure to take a look at Jacamo's website, their coat section has a great selection that will keep your man both toasty and stylish for the cooler months. 

Have you ever shopped at Jacamo?

No comments:

Post a Comment