Saturday 26 January 2013

Outfit post: Just another day

A bit of a plain every day outfit, jazzed up with a scarf.

outfitpost
T-shirt: Primark then hand painted, Cardigan: New Look, Scarf: India, Skirt: Dorothy Perkins, Leggings: Primark, Boots: Office

I'm not much of a scarf wearer but I make an exception for this lovely I got from India in October. I just love the colours. It gives an otherwise plain outfit a fun kick of colour. The rest of the outfit are bits I've had for a few years and have served me well. The boots I got for £90 about 4 years ago and have been my go to winter boots. I actually love them! Money well spent. And the cardigan is so easy just to throw over a t-shirt or dress all year round. 

The t-shirt was originally from Primark but I hand painted it during one of my customising phases with a pair of love owls holding wings. I'm really pleased to find that the paint hasn't faded after so many washes over the couple of years I've owned it. And the fact that it's a Primark t-shirt impresses me that it's still in one piece!

What are your go to wardrobe essentials for an every day outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment