Friday 4 January 2013

Friday Funny: Now that's a big box!

I recently bought a job lot of 10 denim shirts for my Affleck's shop and was excited to find out that they had arrived yesterday. But I was very confused to find this:

IMG_0422

A bit of a big box for 10 shirts....

I had to open it to see and what I found was all 10 shirts at the bottom of the box!

IMG_0423
Hilarious!


IMG_0425

Literally had to lean in to get them out!

So now what can one do with a giant box?

IMG_0426

I think this is the bf's best look yet!
(Please excuse our messy living room)

IMG_0429

I can actually fit in this box!

IMG_0432

IMG_0433

IMG_0434

Yes we are complete children. 24 and 25 didn't you know?

Do you feel like a big kid sometimes?

PS. My shop Random Quirks is having a GIVEAWAY for it's 5th birthday. Stop by and enter! :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha these photos made me laugh! Looks like fun! The best bit of the present when you were little was the box as it could be anything :)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt like a complete child but it had to be done. :) x

      Delete
  2. For goodness sake! Haha, surely that would have cost more in postage?!
    I would have done the same with the box - maybe put Aiden in it too ;) hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would think so - it was actually free postage for me so that is their problem, ha ha :) x

      Delete