Monday 7 January 2013

Glitter times

Who says glitter nail polish should be reserved for the evening? I felt in a glittery mood on Saturday while I was in the shop so I painted my nails with Rimmel London's "Disco Ball".

IMG_0449

IMG_0447

IMG_0448

IMG_0446

Though I really do like the blue, purple silver glitter combo - I have to advise that you use this as a top coat over something else. It took 4 or 5 coats to get this many glitter pieces on my nails. Not ideal if you're getting ready for a night out. 

Though I will agree with the lasting finish the bottle claims. Not one chip since Saturday. Not looking forward to trying to get this off though, glitter is always a pain. Ah well, I'll get over it. 

Do you think glitter nail polish is just for the evening?

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I have a similar one from Miss Sporty, and I definitely don't keep my glitters for the evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to have glitter nails but i never found the time so I just thought, why not - glitter all day :) x

      Delete