Monday 27 April 2015

The Crochet Crop Top

DSC03636

Last Saturday I led my visiting cousin into the city of Manchester and we hit the shops. I seem to be in a bit of a rut at the moment finding clothes to replace the ones I sold but at least I managed to walk away from the day with this.

DSC03639

The vivid shade of post box red caught my eye when I was wandering through Topshop. Immediately I fell in love and went to try it on. I was surprised to find it was slightly cropped so it didn't look that great with the jeans I was wearing, but I was planning on wearing it with my new Zara trousers which are high waisted anyway. So no bother. To the till!

DSC03640

Now if only the sun would return from wherever it disappeared to so I can wear this, that would be great!

DSC03641

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I love it! What an awesome colour and cannot beat lace at the moment! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete