Monday 6 April 2015

Bloggers' Market MCR 2015

1898345_358626971000576_1723728750227254623_o

This Saturday is an event I'm pretty excited about! I'm going to be selling my wardrobe along with 10 other local bloggers at The Bloggers Market Manchester. It's at Ziferblat in the Northen Quarter and is on April 11th from 11am - 2pm. 

Entry to Ziferblat costs 5p per minute and all food and refreshments are free. The market stalls will have bargains of pre-loved clothes, jewellery, accessories and books from £20 right down to £1. 

dresses

As you know, I lost 2 and a half stone over the last year so a lot of my lovely clothes no longer fit. They range from sizes 10 - 16 and are from a mix of vintage and high street retailers including ASOS, H&M, New Look, Next, Primark, Yumi, Sugarhill Boutique and Monsoon. As well as my clothes, I'm clearing a lot of accessories and also clearing out my vintage stock from my old shop I closed last year. 

IMG_1776

Since I just want to get rid of as much as possible, I'm going to be selling at super low prices. Vintage shoes will be a fiver each and my suitcase of scarves below will probably be about £2 each. 

IMG_1783

IMG_1785

IMG_1786

I read a lot and don't believe in hanging onto books - I prefer to send them back into the world so I'll be selling some of the books I've read in the last year for £1 each. Bargain!

IMG_1781

Stop by and have a shop around, it's going to be a great day! Fingers crossed for sunshine and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment