Tuesday 26 August 2014

Back from the West Country

DSC02547

For the past 10 days I've been off galavanting in a location quite unknown to me. The UK! I think the last time I had a proper "staycation" in our beautiful country was when I was a very tiny person. So this was brand new territory to me. Topher, his sister Emma, her boyfriend Luther and myself journeyed down to Devon and Cornwall to visit both sets of their grandparents. The weather wasn't always on our side but we had a brilliant time and I can now say I have driven for 9 hours in one day. I think my previous record was 2 or 3. That escalated quickly. 

So over the next week or two I will have to bombard you with holiday photos I'm afraid. I will sandwich in other posts so it's not too repetitive though. 

That's all for now, just a short one to get me back in the swing of things. I'm also pleased that my scheduled posts actually posted while I was away so that's pretty nice. 

What's your favourite "staycation" destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment