Monday 1 October 2012

My fortnight: 23 & 24

Since I was feeling a tad under the weather last week, I decided to make this post a fortnight in photos.

Screen Shot 2012-10-01 at 19.54.06
*Macaroons! I have a new addiction. 
*I love the wedge on this shoe - it's literally lots of little toys.
*Pink Polar Bear and Le Fizz cocktails at Kro Bar for a friend's birthday. Take my advice and stay away from Le Fizz. Tiny for the price and all you can taste is lime!
* Decorative fair
*New boots, new dress - a good day
*Olympics mascots chocolate - yummy :)
*My first football match!

Looking back over these photos, the first ones feel like ages ago! I had to get some macaroons when me and the bf went to Yo Sushi in Selfridges. Just a little treat to celebrate both us being paid. Another highlight was the decorative fair in Fallowfield on the 23rd. I had a great time and made a handsome profit (yes I did just say handsome profit). 

And finally, I managed to fully tick one of my 25 things to do before I'm 25. Go to a football match.I went to see Stalybridge vs Chester on Saturday with the bf and his step-dad, step brother and grandad. I had a great time. Even if you're not into football, you've got to admit it is quite fun hurling abuse at men running around in shorts!

We all also went for a Sunday roast at a country pub which was quite tasty. Though I have to say it wasn't as good as me and the bf's roast we did a couple of weeks ago :)

After a stressful couple of weeks of work I'm happy to say that I received my visa today to go to India. My parents pick me up on Friday. I can't wait! The adventure begins. 

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, macaroons! Love the new dress and boots too, that fox print is ace! xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't say no...to all three of those things! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love macaroons. I have that fox dress and I love it! Hope you're felling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so pretty! The prospect of my holiday is definitely making me feel better thanks! :) x

      Delete