Tuesday 23 October 2012

Top picks: week 24

Once again I am let loose upon the high street (the ecommerce version at least)

toppics

My hunt for the perfect leather jacket continues. This River Island one looks lovely online and it is completely real leather which is great. I would have to get a proper look at it in person.

My wardrobe zoo obsession also continues. I love this raccoon print top and fox prince ring. It's interesting to see retailers think outside the box with trends like these. I mean, we've all seen plenty of owls and horses haven't we? Though I do love owls and horses.

Thinking a little ahead to the Christmas party season, I'm thinking it would be pretty hard for me to fall over while wearing these glitter courts, don't you? They appear to be quite a sensible heel but the multicolour glitter make them fun!

I haven't had a new belt in awhile and I just fell in love with these two from ASOS. I can't decide which one I like more. And no I do not own enough things with skulls on. These two would sit nicely in my collection. Zara always do nice skull t-shirts and the Topshop one looks so comfy.

A couple of winter warmers here. I love the simplicity of this heart patch jumper. It looks ordinary from the front but there's a hidden whimsical touch. I like. And I don't know what it is about these Accessorize gloves. They aren't the usual colours I find my self drawn to but I really like the combination. Will have to see what they look like in person. 

Have you got your eye on anything pretty this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment