Monday 28 July 2014

It's the little things

DSC01947

When life isn't always going the way you want it to go, I find looking at the little things makes me feel a lot better. Whether it's a cup of tea or a youtube video of a cat doing something silly. Preferably both at the same time. 

This week, I finally got new sheets. This may seem like something completely insignificant to you, but to me it's pretty damn awesome. I haven't had new bed sheets since uni and Topher's and my combined collection is pretty pathetic. Our pillow cases are completely mis-matched - and not in an ironic hipster way either - and our sheets have seen better days. So it was time!

On a budget, I headed to Primark and found something that would suit both of us. Maps!

DSC01943


DSC01946

DSC01948

I love it!

Also, we have been looking for a decent chest of drawers that wouldn't break the bank and we finally found one. It was at a car boot, brand new pine chest of drawers for the sum of ten english pounds. I couldn't say no, though Topher was a bit reluctant when it started raining! Still, it was worth it.

DSC01950

DSC01951

What's the little thing that's made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment