Tuesday 1 July 2014

365 June Edition

I think it would be better for everyone if I just made my 365 project into a monthly edition. So much less hassle - which leaves more time for fun! This was my June:

june1
june-2

Getting some blog stuff done on the train, Topher being silly, Happiness is getting a seat on the tube, Someone brought a friend, Silly conversations, Wind turbines, Peterborough Cathedral, The tree that looked like a sloth, Managed to loose 4lbs in a week!, Pretty skirt, New project, Just my watch, Another pretty skirt, Blognix!, Birmingham Library, Strawberries, Giant bug, Pretty flower, Family catch ups, Delicious food, London to Brighton trek start, London to Brighton trek end (not at the finish line), Brighton breakfast, Sunflowers, Kings Cross, My birthday flowers, PCs are annoying, Lady Dinah's cat cafe - post coming soon!, Juice named after a friend, Pretty skies.

How was June for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment