Friday 6 June 2014

365 Project: May edition

I still managed to get through my 365 project during May but of course couldn't post it due to my BEDM challenge. So here we are, a months worth of photos. Boom.

MAY-1
MAY-2
Being lazy, texting about toothpaste #wesocool, chocolates!, Primark binge, Cinco de mayo nails, another leaving party, all the stapling in the world to do, veggie couscous, being lazy, trying to defrost a chicken using sunlight, hampstead heath, sandwich, vintage postcard, peanut butter dessert, outfit post, Jay-z memes a go go, goodbye London flat, plumbing is not my forte - tape is, Primark goodies,  Hogwarts?, working hard, Topher's new love, more work, attempting to cook, Peterborough walking, pretty sky, apparently you can make your screen turn upside down on a PC, even more work, commuting times, never let Topher borrow my phone, fritatta. 

How was your May?

No comments:

Post a Comment