Tuesday 4 February 2014

Top picks #3

Another week, another list

TOPPICKS

I have one thing about to say about the price tag on these Modcloth pjs. Daaaaaamn. I guess I'll just have to admire them from afar. And speaking of admiring from afar, how cute is this teapot jumper? I can't resist a quirky print!

I've been waiting for this camera bag to appear on the Accessorize website since I saw a promo for it on instagram about a month ago. I seriously need this bag in my life. I think it will have to be mine next pay day. It will make a quirky finishing touch to my dress for my cousins wedding. That and these gold peep toe shoes. 

After spotting this Tesco stripe dress, I just had to have it. It's on it's way to me now actually, I can't wait! These shorts will definitely be on my shopping list once I reach my target weight. I really miss wearing shorts and could never find anything that fit properly so I really look forward to finding my dream shorts. 

What's your dream item of clothing?











No comments:

Post a Comment