Wednesday 26 February 2014

Couple of the Year

Every year, Slimming World have a couple of the year competition. Every group put forward a couple and they all battle it out for the title! 

Well for our Wembley group, the bf and I won! There are only two couples in my group, but it still makes me proud. We have absolutely no chance of winning the nationals (there are couples who have literally lost a person in weight EACH!) but it's given me the drive to keep going on my journey. Next stop, two stone!

As well as a nifty certificate & sash (totally felt like a beauty queen) each, the bf and I were given some homeware goodies as a prize!


IMG_3330

We won a chopping board, a chalkboard, a treat jar and two fancy ice cream dishes. Pretty things make me happy. 

IMG_3313

We've already used our dishes for Eton Mess (Only 3 syns)

IMG_3291

I may have worn my sash for a few hours after group on Saturday. Don't judge me, you totally would have too!



No comments:

Post a Comment