Monday 17 February 2014

Fields of Blue: Top picks

I've been feeling rather broody lately. For a home of my own. I was recently contacted by Fields of Blue, a homeware company who sell shabby chic vintage style home accessories and I had a lovely time browsing their site. Take a look at my wish list. 

fieldsofbluewishlist

I wouldn't think myself much of a pastel kind of person, but I found myself gravitating towards everything pastel on this site. I just love the retro feel of it. My friend has a set of these scales in pink and I've always wanted a set of my own. Especially since I started Slimming World and am weighing things more. Plus my mum would be proud of me for picking out this matching clock. See, I can match sometimes! This clock looks like it should be in an American diner with a jukebox.

I don't really bake that often but I think I would have to make it more of a regular occurrence if I owned a cake stand as pretty as this one. Anyone want to come over for a tea party? And my home wouldn't be complete without something a bit quirky so these globe lights fit the bill. I've seen a lot of different fairy lights but never this style before!

What homeware item is on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment