Friday 2 November 2012

Hello Goodbye Halloween

So Halloween is officially over, but here's a few pics I took of the night:

IMG_0121

Pumpkins!
Mine is the robot in the middle. It's Charles! The others were made by Claire and Ant.

IMG_0079
Candy Corn! I love this stuff - it's like crack to me, ha ha!

IMG_0126
I can't believe I have never sat and watched The Addams Family all the way through! Morticia and Gomez are hilarious together. 

IMG_0129

Special Halloween oreos my dad brought me back from America. How ORANGE are they? Gotta love those e numbers!

How was your Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the oreos look so good! I wish I'd tried the candy corns before I turned vegetarian! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were! A whole load of sweety goodness :) America definitely does better sweets. Though we do waaay better chocolate :) x

      Delete