Sunday 8 January 2012

My week 3

The first week of the new year was a rather nice one for me. Saw some friends from my old work on Monday, went back to work and had a lovely Nandos meal with the bf where shock horror, I didn't order chicken!

IMG_0507

I like playing Just Dance, but what I find even better is watching my bf and his housemate play it. Hilarious. He tries so hard and she puts in no effort and beats him!

IMG_0508

This Vanilla Chai Latte from Whittards is officially nom. Was a bit of a impulse purchase as I was only in there buying some more mulled wine tea because it's only seasonal, but it definitely paid off. So yummy!

IMG_0509

Finally got me some fuzzy socks which I have been after all winter. They are purple and sparkly which makes them the ultimate winter socks for me!

IMG_0510

A bargain from Primark for a pound. I may have binged a bit in there on Monday after saying goodbye to my friends. Might have got the matching necklace as well (also a pound!) but don't worry - I won't go wearing them together. Stag overload!

IMG_0511

Was kept company the other night by none other than Rose, one of my housemates cats. How cute is she? Looks like she's smiling.

IMG_0513

A quick peek at the jumper from my Primark binge. It's a waffle knit and is a gorgeous rust colour. It is sooooo soft! 


IMG_0512

Rose again today having some fun with a tea towel. Cats are so funny. Can't wait to get one of my own.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment