Sunday 22 January 2012

My week 5

I don't care that it's way past noon and I'm still in my pyjamas. It's sunday and they have pandas on, so it's ok. 

IMG_0557

Kinky boots. This picture on my shoe desk calendar made me smile.

IMG_0556 

IMG_0577

A couple of yums from the week. Claire (my bfs house mate) made us some awesome mac and cheese with breadcrumbs, cut up sausages, mustard and lea and perrins among other things. It was amazing. And I got to take left overs to work the next day. Score! I also went to Yo Sushi with my mum and brother. My brother had not been before so that was funny. He's very sarcastic so his reactions to stuff made me laugh. 

IMG_0561

Decided to be a bit weird and wear my butterfly necklace that I got from Primark a couple of years ago and have only worn once. Wore it with my sheer black shirt with leather detail, skinny jeans, black wedges and my grey half sleeve batwing cardie. Still not 100% sure if it worked but ah well. Fashion is for fun and I had fun wearing this outfit. 

IMG_0562

Look how far I am now! This series of books (there are 12 at the moment - I am on 4) is taking a ridiculous amount of time for someone who usually reads so fast. Anyone who has read these will know why I'm taking so long. Am really enjoying it though. 

IMG_0565

Housemates cats, Rose and Axl. Look how cute they are!

IMG_0579

Saw this guy in the window of House of Fraser in Meadowhall. He was actually cycling! Love it.

IMG_0582 
IMG_0583

Me and the bf getting ready for our impromptu night out last night. Luckily I had bought this dress earlier at Meadowhall. Was £85 at monsoon but I got it for £25.50 in the sale! And how cool is the bfs t-shirt. We saw it online and had to get it. It's Darth Vader, Sauron and Voldemort having drinks at a bar. Awesome. 

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. The cats are too cute, i love cats!!! my fave animal! I am also a fan of sushi so Yo! Sushi is always fun to go to. I prefer Itsu but the choice up north(east) is very limited! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I've never tried Itsu. *Googles* :) xx

    ReplyDelete