Monday 15 December 2014

Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb Review

IMG_0476
Patiently waiting in the queue, four bath bombs in hand in the temple that is Lush, I reached the front where I was greeted with "Doing your Christmas shopping? Who are these for?" 

"Me" *smiles*

At this point I had finished my Christmas shopping so I could happily say that I had got myself something, or a few things I should say. To be fair, I could use the relaxation time after the last couple of months. Plus I just couldn't decide between the different Christmas products. They only come once a year you know!

I picked up Northern Lights (review to come soon), Butterbear (haven't used yet!), Golden Wonder (a personal favourite of mine - I call it the Wizard Bath) and Father Christmas.

DSC02985
I really enjoy the fact that I don't usually read reviews of Lush bath bombs too in depth before making my choice of purchase (ironic right?). That means that I get the surprise of what happens when I drop one of these beauties into my bath. This one in particular was awesome. 

As I tend to follow my eyes and nose, I was drawn to the Father Christmas bath bomb. First off, how can you say no to that face? And second, omg it smells like Snow Fairy. Sold. 

IMG_0479

As expected, when I dropped Father Christmas into my bath, I was met with a surge of pink bubbles. According to the website, it's supposed to be bright red but this didn't bother me. It just reminded me more of Snow Fairy.

IMG_0482

Until the water began to turn green that is! What a fun surprise - I'm now imagining an alien Santa, which in my books is pretty damn awesome.

IMG_0487

It literally turned the bath a Hulk green colour. 

IMG_0490

Of course it didn't click at the time (since there was no red) but green and red are quite festive aren't they? Ha ha.

IMG_0495

I want to try the Holly Golightly bubble bar next. 

What's your favourite product from the Lush Christmas range?

No comments:

Post a Comment