Tuesday 28 January 2014

Lush Phoenix Bath Bomb

I consider myself pretty lucky to have a flat with a bath in it living here in London. All the other places I looked at only had a shower option. So since I really need to take advantage of that more, off to Lush I went.

I picked the Phoenix bath ballistic mainly for the colour. It is my favourite after all. And it didn't hurt that it smelt of cinnamon. 

IMG_2968

IMG_2970

IMG_2971

IMG_2972

IMG_2974

IMG_2976

IMG_2979

IMG_2980

Definitely made my bath look pretty and smell cinnamony.  Though it did dye part of my hands and feet pink for about half a day (like in between my fingers and toes), ha ha. But they were very soft to touch, so give and take. 

I'd give it a 2 and 1/2 out of 5. 

What's your favourite bath bomb? Any recommendations of what I should try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment