Thursday 10 May 2012

Outfit Post: Statement Necklace

After buying my awesome necklace at the vintage fair on Saturday, I couldn't wait to wear it. 

Image-1
Dress: New Look
Necklace: Lipstick Junkie
Belt: New Look
Tights: Primark
Shoes that you can't get me out of it seems!: New Look

I decided to wear my simple pleated dress in order to show off my statement necklace. I just love it so much. There's so much detail, it's all hand painted and it has a carousel on it! I can't believe it was only £5. The stall was called Lipstick Junkie and they have an eBay shop. I have finally gotten the photos from the fair on my laptop so will devote a post to it tomorrow hopefully!

It's still too cold for me to stray away from my long sleeves and tights. Summer, where are you?

Do you like statement necklaces?

6 comments:

  1. I've got that dress and now I'm going to check out the neck;ace too :) I'm allergic to most jewellery so I have to add ribbon instead of a chain, such a hassle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, but that's a great alternative :) x

      Delete
  2. Adore the necklace, what a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe how cheap it was myself :) x

      Delete