Tuesday 25 November 2014

Top picks #11

TOPPICKS25_11


Simple and chic. I could wear with skinny jeans or tucked into a skirt.

Now that I’m back in Manchester, this would be a necessary purchase! 


My novelty jumper collection needs to grow! Plus I love the unusual detail of the open back.


I've admired this calendar for a while and I really want to hang it on the wall of my new office/wardrobe.   


This jumper is too cute for words!

As soon as I saw this bag appear on Instagram feeds from the press day earlier this year, I knew I had to have one.

An ideal replacement for my old faithful’s.

A great top to wear from your office to the bar!

So pretty.

If I were to splurge on pjs – then this would be the perfect set. I’m in love!

What's on your wish list this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment