Tuesday 23 September 2014

Falmouth

DSC02490

It's been many years since I've visited the great British seaside and Falmouth did not disappoint. It was stop two on the grandparent visiting trip where I spent my time meeting (and re-meeting) pretty much all of Topher's family. 

DSC02488
Emma found this B&B for us to stay in and it was awesome. I wish I'd taken more photos of it inside but I definitely recommend it. Very clean and modern and their breakfast is delicious! 

DSC02652

They even had a resident cat who we affectionately named Tripod as he or she only had three legs. Still they were such a playful and friendly little thing. This only cemented my need for cats of my own. Soon!

DSC02494

Our first afternoon in Falmouth was spent wandering the main street of Falmouth; Emma and I looking in all the pretty shops and Topher and Luther perusing the book shops before giving up on us girls and heading to Cafe Nero. 

DSC02497

DSC02509

DSC02519

DSC02520

DSC02521

This shop was like stepping into tv's Hoarders. If you have the patience, it's worth a look for a vintage gem. 

DSC02525

DSC02530

After visiting every pretty shop (there were a lot) we found the boys having a little date...with their DS's. 

DSC02531

DSC02698

Then it was off to visit the grandparents and indulge in my first ever proper cornish pasty!

DSC02699

Have you ever been to Cornwall?

No comments:

Post a Comment