Saturday 5 April 2014

Outfit post: Family Dinner

A few days before the wedding, my auntie hosted a dinner for my cousin and her soon to be husband for both families to get together.

What I wore:
IMG_4058
Dress: Tesco, Shoes: my mums, Necklace: Forever 21.

Apologies for the dodgy mirror shot. I'm so happy I finally got to wear this dress. I got it awhile ago after seeing it on Tesco's website and a fair few other blogs. 

What we ate:

IMG_4073
Chicken & Rice


IMG_4074
Pasta wrapped in aubergine

IMG_4129
Vine leaves & stuffed courgette


IMG_4075
Spinach stuffed pasta

There was a lot more food (and dessert) but I was too busy eating to take anymore photos. These photos are actually the leftovers from the next day. 

Time to cut the cake. And yes that is a cage with a bride and groom inside on the top, ha ha.


DSC_0979

DSC_0984

DSC_1000

My parents, older brother and me. 

DSC_1040

Me and my cousin rocking the monochrome trend.

We then rounded off the evening by doing a completely original Oscar's selfie.


Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.40.50

No comments:

Post a Comment