Thursday 3 April 2014

365 Project: Week 13

This week's post now features two different countries and two different months. Oh how exciting! That sounds sarcastic...I didn't mean for it to sound sarcastic. 

IMG_3943
March 26th
Joking with the girls at work

IMG_3944
March 27th
Made diet coke chicken again. Yummy!

IMG_3977
March 28th
Work leaving do

IMG_3980
March 29th
Arrived in Jordan

IMG_4024
March 30th
Flat hunting with the family for our new "base". I could literally fit my London apartment in half of this room! We eventually picked something smaller that was more "us".

IMG_4045
March 31st
Attempted to sit in my cousin's hanging chair. Very awkward and made me feel old, ha ha. 


IMG_4049
April 1st
Bought all the strawberries in the world. For like a third of the price you would get in the UK. Strawberries (any berries in fact) are ridiculously expensive, am I right?

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment