Wednesday 19 March 2014

Top picks #5

toppicks




I've really got that spring fever now, or actually looking at these picks, summer fever! I'm not delusional, just about to go on holiday. Therefore these are sensible choices that I'll use for my 2 week holiday and for the 2 or 3 days of sunshine we'll get back here in the UK. 

I've already purchased this Debenhams swimsuit for my holiday. I just fell in love with the cute little skirt and it's no secret that I'm a fan of polka dots. Plus I fit in a 12! Perfect. I'm also in need of some sandals...so it looks like I got a little bit distracted. But both pairs of these shoes are so pretty. I'd wear the wedges with the Warehouse vest and light jeans. 

I'm not so much in need for dresses but this Sugarhill boutique dress & Boden dress scream summer. Boden's is very classy and elegant while Sugarhill Boutique's is very fun and needs a desert backdrop to it in my opinion. 

For those who follow me on Twitter, you would have seen me tweet about the Models Own speckled range for easter. Now that they're on their website I'm definitely after a bottle or two. And I shouldn't really have put this necklace on here as it's sold out but hopefully it'll be restocked soon. Say it will Eclectic Eccentricity? I need it!

I’m a sucker for a novelty handbag. In fact make that any novelty accessory. Anything that will put a smile on your face. This domino handbag is quite subtle but kitsch and would go with everything! At least everything in my wardrobe. 

Have you got spring/summer fever?









No comments:

Post a Comment