Sunday 8 December 2013

Southbank Christmas market & Winter Wonderland

This has been a rather christmassy week for me as I have now been to both a Christmas market and Winter Wonderland. 

First, the Christmas market was the Southbank one which I visited with the girls from work one night this week. Mulled wine, food and a carousel ride was on the agenda and I had a great time. I definitely recommend visiting during the week in the evening if you can as it is so much quieter. 

IMG_2329

IMG_2322

IMG_2330

As for Winter Wonferland, if you like to queue for things, then this is the place to be! I had a good time when I visited with the bf, my cousin and brother yesterday but my oh my was it busy. 

IMG_2375

IMG_2376

IMG_2379

Me and my cousin went on one of the roller coasters. We're the two on the right (haha).

IMG_2386

Then the four of us went on the haunted house ride. Halloween Horror Nights at universal studios has definitely made me a lot more tolerant towards scary things so this was a breeze!

Afterwards, it was mulled wine time and then we escaped the crowds and went to an arabic restaurant with my parents. Yum! 

In other news, I've almost done my xmas shopping I think yay!

Have you visited any Christmas markets yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment