Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Presents

I was definitely very spoiled this year. My main present was an iPad 2! I was also treated to:

IMG_0389

A Paperchase 2013 diary with matching pen

IMG_0394

Once upon a time season 1, Michael Macintyre Showtime, Billy Connolley's Route 66, How to Make Jewellery by Tatty Devine, A Million Suns (sequel to across the universe), Walt Disney biography, Matched

This was good since I was almost out of books to read! Currently on Walt Disney book which is number 24 out of 50 (25 before 25 challenge)

IMG_0395

*Chocolate, scottish soap, owl salt and pepper shakers
*Bag and hand painted glass in box from my dad's business trip to China
*Funky pasta from my parents trip to Venice for their anniversary - Can't wait to cook this!

IMG_0397

Chocolates and an owl print slanket. I now have a collection of things to wrap myself up in. People must think I'm cold all of the time.... (I so am!)

image1xl

The belt I put in one of my top picks a couple of months ago. Love this!

Screen Shot 2012-12-30 at 13.19.43

A leather jacket from the bf! Love this! It apparently doesn't like the rain though so I've had to hold off wearing it apart from a trip to the cinema. How rainy has it been?!

Did you get anything nice for Christmas?


2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a great load of pressies! The belt and jacket are lovely xo

    ReplyDelete