Tuesday 31 July 2012

Top picks: Week 16

Pretty dresses I've seen this week. Ah the pretties:

top picksA

I love the drum print on this Topshop dress. It’s so summery and I love the shape. And speaking of shapes, the other Topshop dress has a lovely one. It’s not a pattern I would normally pick but it looks so chic and I can’t resist a dress with pockets.

I’m still coveting a black lace dress having finally bought a cream one last month. Black lace is definitely a night fabric and I NEED one. The little lace skirt on the ASOS one is a style I haven’t seen before while the River Island number is more of a classic cut and looks like you could wear it as a day dress as well. Decisions decisions.

Still on the subject of lace dresses, but back to cream – I know I already have one similar, but I actually need this River Island cream lace dress. The length, the detail, the shape. I just want it. It’s another chic number to put in my imaginary grown up wardrobe next to the Topshop dress. Sigh.

What dresses are you currently coveting?


No comments:

Post a Comment